Synopsis:After losing her parents and sister in a tragic car accident, Lily distances herself from those still around her. As she solely focuses on her work, she refuses to form any emotional attachments in fear of struggling through another unbearable loss.
…until Kyle enters her life with his possessive and overbearing personality. Instead of running, Lily finds herself drawn to him. Helping her on a path to healing, Kyle stands by her side and lends her his strength.
A bond is formed, but it is tested when the unthinkable happens.
Can taking a chance on love conquer all?
Ten Things That Inspire Alicia Rae
1. My family – I’m very blessed to have a husband and family who truly support me unconditionally. That is the greatest inspiration any writer could ever ask for.
2. My three boys - They continue to amaze me every day with their free spirited imaginations and pure hearts.
3. My readers – There is nothing sweeter than hearing that someone loved my story. It literally makes me want to stop what I’m doing and go back to my writing cave.
4. Love – Every girl dreams of their perfect happily ever after and falling in love. I love to give them to my characters, and I hope to share them with others.
5. Reading – There is nothing better than losing yourself in a story. I fight the battle very often myself. Do I read or write? I’m very passionate about them both.
6. Authors – I have so many favorite books. I could never choose just ten. So many authors have made me laugh out loud, (as my husband looks at me as if I’ve lost my mind…) cry, and melt into a puddle – only to leave me with a major book hangover. After reading an unthinkable number of books in 2012, I give many thanks to all the authors who inspired me to write a love story of my own.
7. Emotions – We all have them; try to control or tame them, or let them flow. I have taken a leap of faith in the writing world and poured them into The Beautiful Series. It was a chance on myself with Beautiful Chances.
8. People – I am an observer at heart. I love to watch people interact, smile, and laugh while embracing the moment. Life is too short not to take a chance on your dreams.
9. Music – I have always loved music. But since I started writing, it has change, intensified. Now I find certain songs unleashing scenes in my head, and I’m running for a napkin or the nearest object to write it down on.10. Day to day living – You never know what is going to happen the next day or even the next moment in
your life. I’ve learned to be thankful for each moment, every person and experience that I have.
About the Author:
Thank you to my dear sister, Kels, who showed me a few years ago how much I truly missed reading. And to my loving husband, for not throwing away my Nook, and planting the seed of writing into my mind. I am forever grateful. Xo
Readers, words cannot thank you enough for supporting me along this incredible journey. I hope you enjoy my novels as much as I do writing them. I thank each and every one of you.
Believe in yourself and follow your dreams…
Social Media Links
a Rafflecopter giveaway
|Click HERE to see the whole tour!!|