Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OMG...Undeniable...WTH!!!


If you saw my last post from Friday you know I was very nervous about reading this book. All the reviews gave it 5 stars and were raving about it but I was like seriously...they are 18 years apart and he met her when she was 5!!! EWWWWW!!! What the HELL???? So I went ahead and read it...

Synopsis:

Eva is the daughter of the leader of a motorcycle club. This the serious criminal, crazy everything you could imaging happening happens club. The guys have their old ladies and their club whores and are into all kinds of illegal action. Duece is the leader of another MC. The book starts out when Eva is 5 and visiting her father in prison. Duece is there too visiting his father. They meet and he thinks she is a cute kid. Shortly after this meeting Duece's father is killed in prison and he takes over the MC. The book goes on to show how Eva and Duece run into each other as she grows up.  Duece is protective of her from day 1. He beats some kids that are talking about her and disrespecting her when she is 12. Eva has basically been in love with Duece from day 1. Life continuously throws them together just to go back and rip them apart. 

My Review:

UMMMMM....WOW...I honestly could not get over the age difference at first. I was not liking the book adn the fact that he realizes when she is 12 that she is going to be gorgeous. It was creepy but after she gets older I didn't really think about it anymore. This book has a lot of crazy in it so once she turns 18 the least of your worries are the fact that she is so much younger than him. I can honestly say that I kind of love and hate Duece with a passion. He is the BIGGEST jerk and such a douchebag...but at the same time you know he loves her and wants her but can't overcome his past and the way he was raised. I did not deal well with the fact that everyone was constantly cheating. I mean every guy in this book had a wife and 37 whores...WTH??? I almost tried to stop reading b/c I couldn't believe some of what Duece did. You also have to know that Eva has to deal with Frankie too. He is beyond CRAZY and pretty much from the first moment...I hated him. 

I totally understand why everyone was giving this book such rave reviews. I text Darra so many times on Saturday about this book.  I think that I would have to give it a 4.4 out of 5 stars. I recommend it. It is one of those books that you read and are just like I can't believe I am reading this...I can't stop!!!



The next book in the series is out. It is called Unbeautifully. It is about Danny and Ripper. I am sure that I will read it at some point but I also feel like I can't right now. Undeniable kinda took a lot out of me and I am not sure that I am ready to jump right back into that world. 

Go get the books!!!



Sunny


No comments:

Post a Comment