Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Vanilla On Top by C.J. Ellisson


I had never read anything by C.J. Ellisson before this book and I will tell you that I am going to be putting her on my authors to read. This book was awesome. I would recommend it.

Heather is very shy and basically lets everyone walk all over her. She has been doing her boss' job for the last couple of years along with her own. She is not bitter towards her boss...she actually likes him and does not want anyone to find out she has been doing his work. She gets talked (forced) into speed dating with her best friend. She meets Tony and he takes a call during their 2 mins to get to know each other--HOW RUDE! Tony is a career driven guy who is always in control and wants to have someone tell him what to do just once. So Heather does...keep in mind Tony was "forced" into the speed dating too. Heather and Tony begin to work out a "relationship" only to find out that things are more complicated than they realize. I don't want to give anything else away so....GO GET THE BOOK AND READ IT! :)

I think I really liked Heather b/c she finally decides to just take charge and even though it is a struggle for her she realizes that she likes who she is when does it. You can tell that she is trying to figure out who she really wants to be as opposed to who she has become. Tony...sigh...I mean how can you not just sigh...love him. He made my list...I mean who wouldn't love him. I like that he sits back and lets Heather take control and tell him what to do. It is awesome. I love dual POV books and this is one. Again I would totally recommend this book. 


Sunny

No comments:

Post a Comment