Thursday, April 3, 2014

Reasonable Doubt by Whitney G.

Synopsis:
A huge and very particular appetite: Blonde, curvy, and preferably not a fucking liar...(Although, that's a story for another day.)

As a high profile lawyer, I don't have time to waste on relationships, so I fulfill my needs by anonymously chatting and sleeping with women I meet online.

My rules are simple: One dinner. One night. No repeats.

This is only casual sex. Nothing more. Nothing less.

At least it was , until "Alyssa"...

She was supposed to be a 27 year old lawyer, a book hoarder, and completely unattractive. She was supposed to be someone I shared law advice with late at night, someone I could trust with details of my weekly escapades.

But then she came into my firm for an interview--a college-intern interview, and everything fucking changed...

Buy the Book:


Darra's Review:

Well I didn't want to copy the first sentence of the description. Trust me, it caught my eyes. I can tell you that a word that rhythms with Tock has a appetite. That was a automatic WTF, I must read.
I will tell you I love Whitney's books. I would only imagine the same for this book.
Trying to fill Jonathan's shoes from Mid-Life Love is nearly impossible. This book throws you right into the plot of this Lawyer's life. Which is pretty sad. You will read why.

He has to be one of the most foul mouthed rich assholes I have read. Which there have been many I have read. But when I say asshole, I mean it as the guy you want to hate, but always love in the end. Most likely this character will be one.

I wish I had more to give to this review but the book was so short, I need more so I can explain about him and "Alyssa".
In the last sentence of this book, it will guarantee you will want to read the second. It leaves me with so many unanswered questions.

My rating is a 4 out of 5 stars.

If you want to read any other books of Whitney's and trust me, you will want to, see the links below.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment