Friday, August 30, 2013

Heller's Decision by J.D. Nixon Review

SYNOPSIS:


Tilly Chalmers’ new job as a researcher for a TV star turns out to be more eventful than she ever expected. Always on the lookout for a top rating story for her boss, she tangles with adult movie stars and a man who inspired a couple of young murderers. An unwelcome encounter with an old enemy stirs up trouble, and what decision does Heller make that threatens to jeopardise their relationship?


Darra's Review:

Oh, how do I explain my love for Heller? There are no words. He is one of my first book loves. Okay, he is a bit of a Asshole, Cocky, Rude but super sweet and loves to take care of the people he loves. He surprises you all the time. 
Tilly has to be one of my favorite characters. She is such a mess. Every where she goes, everything goes awry. So funny, but a disaster.
This books is just as good as the 4 previous books. Crazy things happen. My Husband gives me the crazy look because I keep laughing out loud. She has by far, the funniest books. Including Heller, Tilly and all the other characters in the book, you can't but love the story. Also, the bathroom scenes. So funny I tear up.
 I am so scared to what is happening in the last book. Just by the name, Heller's Regret. What is he regretting! Also, this is the last book. I am freaking out! I want it to last until they are 80 years old. That is how great the series is. Sigh.

Trust me when I say, these books are a must. You have to read them. Besides, the first book is free!
I rate this book a 4.7. The series so far 4.8.

These are the books are the ones you re-read!

Sunny's Review:

OH MY HOLY HELLER!!!! I love him so so much. I mean he is blond hair, blue eyes, built and takes care of everyone...what is not to love!!! This series is so freaking funny. I mean you don't see a lot of books with this kind of ridiculousness and awesomeness!!! (yes I might be making up words) 

So at the end of the last book I wanted to beat Heller!!! I was not liking how this was going...but thankfully this book was AWESOME!!!  We spent the whole year waiting for this book and trying to decide what his decision is going to be...what is he deciding? You will be surprised. I love it. Darra is correct...the bathroom scenes are freaking HILARIOUS!!! I love all the characters. JD has done a wonderful job pulling us into their lives. 

I am going to give this book 4.6 out of 5 stars. I love it. Go get all of these. Heller (the first book) is free on B&N, Amazon and Smashwords. You don't even have to take our word on how good this series is...you can read it for free!!! It is a full length book too. 

Buy The Book!!!!


IT'S ONLY $2.99!!!!

About JD Nixon:

I live in beautiful Queensland in Australia. I started writing in 2009 because I wanted to do something creative and haven't stopped since! I have two series of books:

The Heller series (first book Heller - free!) features the frequently outlandish adventures of security officer, Tilly Chalmers, and her complicated relationship with her beautiful, mysterious and intense boss, Heller. 

The Little Town series (first book Blood Ties - free!) features police officer, Tess Fuller, and her struggle to survive a long-standing vendetta with the feral Bycraft family and at the same time manage the tense relationship between her new partner, Finn Maguire, and her boyfriend, Jake Bycraft.

My author dream is to one day write a short story (which for me will probably be about 50,000 words!) where Tilly & Heller meet Tess & Finn. What a story that would be! Maybe over the end-of-year break???

I hope you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoyed writing them! I'd love to hear your feedback, so why not email me at: jdn.author@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment