Friday, March 29, 2013

Adult Content Only


This is not for the Young readers. This is just us ranting about books. Not particular ones, but maybe the cliche's we see more often than not.



  • The Girl that is oblivious to Everything. Is that how we all were at 17-20 years old? Maybe a little. But come on! Less airheads, more cinical, dry humored girls. I want to relate! I want to hear a girl say stop feeding me that B.S. and leave me alone dude. They seem to fall into the hands of a hot guy. BTW-why didn't that happen to me! Where are these guys? I need to move. :-) Only if I found a 6'4, brown hair, blue eyed, hot body with a 6-pack when I was 18. Don't stop the hot guys, just the dumb girls!
  • Virgins! Need I say more? Not all girls lost there virginity when they met the hot guy at 20 years old. This may sound like I was a slore, however almost everyone I know lost it in High School. Too many raging hormones to pass up! I want to know where these girls are too? I have read a couple of books that talk about the first time they got it on, it sucked. Not literally dirty minds. Now that is real! Super awkward and it was not the most wonderful pleasure of their life. That is crap, it hurts.
  • The fun and hot best friend. I don't need a best friend that is skinny, tall, blonde and hot. Not all books are like this. But I have noticed that many are about a brown hair, short and curvy average girl. The BFF's are always better in the main characters eyes. Give those girls more confidence. They don't need to be brown haired. Be the fun, outgoing girl. But not a total Slore.

Everyone. Let me know what other things that you have just seen a little too much in books.

To All authors, don't take offense to any of the above. Please continue on with the hot sexy men. Me likey. Much love to you all. Despite what I said above, I still read the hell out of all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment